Celebrity Legacy Vacation Club Atlantic City Brigantine, New Jersey Condo Vacation Rentals
Legacy Vacation Club Brigantine Beach, formerly Celebrity Resort, is a historic oceanfront resort on Brigantine Island only five miles from the world- famous Atlantic City Boardwalk. Swim and sun during the day and sample casino and showroom entertainment at night. Explore the island’s quaint shopping districts and Boardwalk, which is lined with stores, arcades, rides and games. The island is also home to an 18-hole golf course, the Marine Mammal Stranding and Educational Center, and New Jersey’s largest wildlife refuge, ideal for walking, fishing, bird watching or picnicking. Be sure to check out another must-see, Smithville, a restored 18th-century town.
Condo Vacation Rental Availability Celebrity Legacy Vacation Club Atlantic City Brigantine
Compare at $1200 (non-refundable) to $1400 (best available) rates (source: Legacy Vacation Club Online Reservations).
Please click here to reserve and pay for your holiday rental with Paypal or credit card.
The 400 square foot one bedroom condos sleep 4 people, and provide:
- Master bedroom with queen bed
- Living room with full sofabed
- 1 bathroom
- Full kitchen featuring refrigerator, stove with oven, coffee maker, toaster, blender, microwave oven, and plenty of cookware, plates and cutlery
- 2 flat screen TVs with cable/satellite service
The prices shown are the TOTAL prices. There are NO additional charges (such as sales or lodging taxes, cleaning fees, deposits, booking fees, etc.). The price you see is the price you pay!
We have made renting a week fast, easy, and most importantly, safe! You won’t be reading the numbers off your credit card to some stranger on the phone (who knows where those might end up?).
Instead, your payment is handled discretely and securely by PayPal, which is an eBay company. If you are already a PayPal member, you are familiar with the benefits of using PayPal to buy on the Internet. If you don’t have a PayPal account, that’s alright, you don’t need one! PayPal’s secure system allows you to use any major credit card to make your payment. There is no cost to you for using PayPal, and by using a credit card, your purchase is protected and your peace of mind assured.
So, go ahead, click here and get your week!
Unit numbers are pre-assigned, but may be changed at resort management’s discretion, but generally only in an emergency.
Legacy Vacation Club Atlantic City Brigantine Resort Amenities
After a day spend at the beach, or the slots or gambling tables, there’s nothing more calming than a visit to the sauna here at our Brigantine resort. Rest assured you’ll be able to enjoy a night out on the town and not have to worry about transportation, as our resort is conveniently located close to public transportation that will make sure you arrive at Atlantic City casinos and top dining destinations safely.
Enjoy our excellent amenities:
- Indoor swimming pool
- Men’s & women’s sauna
- Wi-fi wireless internet
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machines
- Bus service to casinos and attractions
- Business Center providing access to internet, photocopy & fax services
- Parking onsite
- Housekeeping services (fee)
Legacy Vacation Club Atlantic City Brigantine Area Activities
Located along the white sandy shores of Brigantine Island, this historic beachfront resort is close to all the action! Enjoy a day on the beach, catch the thrill of sport fishing, take a stroll on the Boardwalk, or challenge yourself to a round of golf. After the sun sets, give in to the allure of the bright lights at the casinos of Atlantic City – only minutes away! Legacy Vacation Club Brigantine Beach provides spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and you will especially enjoy the view from the oceanfront restaurant – rated as one of the city’s best dining establishments – conveniently located adjacent to the resort.
- Beach access located on the shores of Brigantine Island, your resort stay at Brigantine Beach Resort is just steps from the beach.
- Atlantic City Casinos — you’re just minutes from the action and excitement of the Atlantic City Casinos!
- Atlantic City Boardwalk — a trip to the Jersey Shore is not complete without a stroll on the Boardwalk. With plenty of food vendors and endless souvenir shops, this Boardwalk is always a crowd favorite.
- Atlantic City Aquarium (800 North New Hampshire Avenue; Atlantic City, NJ (609) 348-2880) — explore the amazing wonders of the sea in Atlantic City.
- Historic Smithville (Smithville, NJ (609) 652-7777). Shopping, restaurants and a restored 18th century village – visit for the day and step back in time.