Cape Winds Resort Hyannis Cape Cod, Massachusetts Condo Vacation Rentals
Centrally located in the heart of Cape Cod – Hyannis, MA – Cape Winds is a beautiful four-season resort featuring easy access to Cape beaches, restaurants, shopping, activities and entertainment.
Cape Winds Resort Hyannis is close to all the best the Cape has to offer. Whether it’s a 2-minute drive to Nantucket Sound’s Craigville Beach or a 20-minute trip to Nauset to one of the top ten beaches in America, Cape Winds is in the center of it all. Hyannis Main Street shops and restaurants, Hyannis Harbor fishing trips, waterside eateries and cruises to Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket, the Cape Cod Melody tent, Kennedy Museum and much, much more are within easy reach of Cape Winds.
Condo Vacation Rental Availability Cape Winds Resort Hyannis Cape Cod
Cape Winds features 34 total holiday rental units, located on two floors. The 1BR condo vacation rental measures 550 square feet, and accommodates 4 people in one queen bed and one queen sofabed. Inside, you’ll enjoy a full kitchen, living and dining areas, and one full and one half bathrooms. All units feature a patio or deck overlooking our landscaped courtyard green.
Units located on the second floor are accessible by interior staircase.
Click the button — if you see your desired week on the list — then, it is available for purchase.
Compare our great rate for this holiday rental with the resort’s rack rate of $1349 per week (source: VRI Vacations).
The prices shown are the TOTAL prices. There are NO additional charges (such as sales or lodging taxes, cleaning fees, deposits, booking fees, etc.). The price you see is the price you pay!
We have made renting a week fast, easy, and most importantly, safe! You won’t be reading the numbers off your credit card to some stranger on the phone (who knows where those might end up?).
Instead, your payment is handled discretely and securely by PayPal, which is an eBay company. If you are already a PayPal member, you are familiar with the benefits of using PayPal to buy on the Internet. If you don’t have a PayPal account, that’s alright, you don’t need one! PayPal’s secure system allows you to use any major credit card to make your payment. There is no cost to you for using PayPal, and by using a credit card, your purchase is protected and your peace of mind assured.
Please click here to reserve and pay for your condo vacation rental with Paypal or credit card.
Cape Winds Resort Hyannis Cape Cod Resort Amenities
Cape Winds Resort proudly offers the following amenities and services:
- Heated indoor pool
- Hot tub/spa
- Fitness center
- Clubhouse sitting area with fireplace
- Complimentary wifi internet access
- Washer/Dryer (on-site coin laundry)
- BBQ/Picnic Area
Cape Winds Resort Hyannis Cape Cod Area Amenities
A SHORT DRIVE FROM CAPE WINDS, most on NANTUCKET SOUND:
- Craigville Beach, Centerville – 2.1 mi., 5 minutes.
- Kalmus Beach, Hyannis – 3.4 mi., 9 minutes.
- Veterans Beach, Hyannis – 3.4 mi., 9 minutes.
- Sandy Neck Beach – 9.2 mi., 20 minutes.
(on Cape Cod Bay)
- Hathaway’s Pond, Barnstable – 2.6 mi., 8 mins.
- Nauset Light Beach, Eastham – TOP 10 BEACH IN AMERICA 29.9 mi., 42 minutes
- Coast Guard Beach, Eastham. 28.5 mins., 39 minutes.
- Marconi Beach, Welfleet, 34.6 mi., 39 minutes.
- Cape Cod Central Railroad
- Cape Cod Duckmobiles
- Cape Cod Potato Chip Factory Tour
- Cape Cod Rail Trail
HYANNIS HARBOR RESTAURANTS
- Alberto’s Restaurant
- The Paddock Restaurant
- Brazilian Grill
- Fazio’s Trattoria
- Il Maestro
- The Daily Paper (Breakfast & Lunch)
- The Olive Garden
- Outback Steakhouse
- Dunkin Donuts
Museums & Attractions
- Hyannis Whale Watch Cruises
- Cape Cod Lighthouses
- Cape Cod Baseball League
- Cape Cod Children’s Museum
- Mashpee Wampanoag Tribal PowWow & Museum
- John F Kennedy Museum
- Martha’s Vineyard Chamber of Commerce
- Nantucket Chamber of Commerce
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute
- Newport Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce
- Fenway Park Tours (Home of the Boston Red Sox)
- Heritage Plantation
- Cape Cod Canal Visitors Center
Countless antique stores, craft shops, and art galleries make Cape Cod a souvenir hunter’s delight. And if you love seafood, there’s no better place to be.
If you have any questions or need any help regarding anything on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our email address is [email protected], and our telephone number is (520) 761-1412.
View Larger Map