Sea Mist Resort Mashpee Cape Cod, Massachusetts Condo Vacation Rentals
Come and enjoy Mashpee’s “Stay N Play” Resort! Located on 20 quiet, wooded acres, Sea Mist Resort is centrally located between two of Cape Cod’s largest towns, Falmouth and Hyannis. Make Sea Mist Resort your jumping off point for discovering all that Cape Cod is famous for: beautiful beaches, historical sites, shopping, on the water adventures, and please don’t forget our delicious local seafood.
We boast extra-large units with full kitchens, an uncommon amenity among Cape Cod resorts!
Or just unwind at one of our large pools or hot tub. Sea Mist Resort is a kid’s paradise, with mini golf, organized seasonal activities, or kids can just explore the grounds and make new friends. (Or maybe see the wild turkeys, ospreys, and foxes!)
Sea Mist Resort is within walking distance of the Mashpee Commons, famous for its shopping and restaurants, and the bucolic South Cape Beach is just down the street, accessible by car or bike. Our friendly staff is there to help you plan your stay, whether it’s a trip to Boston or Newport, a day trip to Martha’s Vineyard or Nantucket, or to point you to Cape Cod’s best lobster roll! So, enjoy browsing our website, and we hope to see you at Sea Mist Resort very soon.
Condo Vacation Rental Availability Sea Mist Resort Mashpee Cape Cod
We have the following summer availabilities:
Cape Cod vacation rental
Compare our great rate for this holiday rental with the resort’s rack rate of about $2129 – $2838 per week (source: vriresorts.com) and save 50% off.
Two Bedroom units measures a spacious 990 square feet, non-smoking, offering a Queen Size Bed, Two Twin Beds, and a Queen Sleeper Sofa, with a Full Kitchen, 2 Full Baths, Patio or Deck, Living room, Free Wifi and more.
Amenities include Air-conditioned Alarm Clock Balcony Bath Cable/Satellite TV Clock Radio Cooktop Dishwasher DVD Player Flat Screen TV Fridge Fridge Freezer Hairdryer Iron/Ironing board Kitchen Linen & Towels Microwave Non-Smoking Oven Patio Shower Stairs Tea/Coffee Maker Telephone Television Toaster WIFI.
The prices shown are the TOTAL prices and include tax and cleaning. There are NO additional charges (such as sales or lodging taxes, cleaning fees, deposits, booking fees, etc.). The price you see is the price you pay!
We have made renting a week fast, easy, and most importantly, safe! You won’t be reading the numbers off your credit card to some stranger on the phone (who knows where those might end up?).
Instead, your payment is handled discretely and securely by PayPal. If you are already a PayPal member, you are familiar with the benefits of using PayPal to buy on the Internet. If you don’t have a PayPal account, that’s alright, you don’t need one! PayPal’s secure system allows you to use any major credit card to make your payment. There is no cost to you for using PayPal, and by using a credit card, your purchase is protected and your peace of mind assured.
So, go ahead, click here and get your week!
Unit numbers are pre-assigned, but may be changed at resort management’s discretion, but generally only in an emergency.
Sea Mist Resort has 90 spacious comfortably appointed, full sized condos with a warm relaxed atmosphere. Make yourself at home in one of our 74 one bedroom condos (some condo-style, some townhouse-style), that sleep four, and 16 two bedroom condos that sleep 6. All condos have generously stocked, full sized kitchens. Bring your favorite treats or pick up one that’s Cape Cod wonderful! All condos have queen sized beds, 2 full bathrooms, 2 TVs, air conditioning, sleep sofas, decks or patios with furniture. All linens and basic paper goods are supplied. The only thing you need to bring is your swimsuit! Wet Towels? Not a problem! Just bring them to our Housekeeping Department, and our friendly staff will supply you with fresh towels! Now that’s hospitality! All condos are nonsmoking, and unfortunately, do not allow pets.
Sea Mist Resort Mashpee Cape Cod Resort Amenities
Sea Mist Resort, Cape Cod’s “Stay and Play” Resort is nestled on 20 quietly wooded acres, five miles from Nantucket Sound on Cape Cod’s South Coast, and just minutes from Cape Cod’s largest towns. Sea Mist Resort proudly offers the following amenities and services:
- Spacious outdoor pool and deck
- Indoor pool and large hot tub
- Gym, workout and exercise room
- Indoor sauna
- Locker rooms
- Complimentary onsite miniature golf course
- Sand beach volleyball court
- Horseshoe pits
- Picnic and BBQ barbecue areas
- Shuffleboard court
- Clubhouse and lobby sitting areas
- Complimentary onsite parking that can accommodate boat trailers
- 24 hour front desk
- Complimentary guest towel exchange
- Front desk staff knowledgeable about and ready to assist in planning area activities
- WiFi internet access (charges may apply)
- Coin laundry
- Planned activities (seasonal/summer)
- Two tennis courts
- Complimentary games and onsite sports equipment usage
Sea Mist Resort Mashpee Cape Cod Area Amenities
- Local Attractions
- Bayberry Golf Course, So. Yarmouth
- Bass River Golf Course, So. Yarmouth
- Sandwich Hollows Golf Course, Sandwich
- Falmouth Country Club
- Paul Harney Golf Club
- Cape Cod Country Club
- Quashnet Valley Golf Club
- Ballymeade Country Club
- Sandwich Hollows Golf Club
- Holly Ridge Golf Club (Par 3)
- Bistro 36
- Siena Restaurant
- Trevi Cafe and Wine Bar
- Bleu Restaurant
- Sopranos Italian Restaurant
- 99 Restaurants
- Bobby Brynes Pub
- The Raw Bar
- Oysters Too Restaurant
- Cooke’s Seafood Restaurant (seasonal)
- South Cape Beach State Park, Great Oak Road, Mashpee
- Menauhant Beach, off Rte. 28 and Central Avenue, East Falmouth
- Surf Drive Beach, on Surf Drive Road, off Main & Shore Streets, Falmouth
- Old Silver Beach, off Rte. 28A and Quaker Road, North Falmouth
- Cape Cod National Seashore
Museums & Attractions
- Hyannis Whale Watch Cruises
- Cape Cod Lighthouses
- Cape Cod Baseball League
- Cape Cod Children’s Museum
- Mashpee Wampanoag Tribal PowWow & Museum
- John F Kennedy Museum
- Martha’s Vineyard Chamber of Commerce
- Nantucket Chamber of Commerce
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute
- Newport Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce
- Fenway Park Tours (Home of the Boston Red Sox)
- Heritage Plantation
- Cape Cod Canal Visitors Center
About five miles away are the beach and Nantucket Sound. Local marinas offer equipment rentals, deep-sea charters, and excursions to Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket Island. Countless antique stores, craft shops, and art galleries make Cape Cod a souvenir hunter’s delight. And if you love seafood, there’s no better place to be.
If you have any questions or need any help regarding anything on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our email address is [email protected], and our telephone number is (520) 761-1412.